After the COVID-19 pandemic, the healthcare sector needs skills among the professionals to lead and manage a healthcare organization. The advanced post graduate program for healthcare and hospital leaders aim to develop the necessary skills among the healthcare/hospital mid to senior level managers for preparing them to internal and external challenges. The program aims to equip the participants with dynamism to handle situations. This online course will provide opportunity to engage with the other participants from different domains. The team of expert faculties will allow the exchange of ideas and experiences of managing various challenges in the management of any healthcare organization. In today's changing times, healthcare industry is both a business and an essential service industry. The healthcare industry is expected to cross $50 billion mark by 2025. Bureau of Labour indicates that the man power requirement in healthcare will grow at a rate twice as much as non-healthcare sector. The role of leaders in healthcare industry cannot be trivialized. The healthcare leaders have to make tough decisions during crisis and even during normal times. This course gains its impetus from the important role of health care and hospital leaders have in improving the patient pathways and outcomes. The program addresses the organizational, budgetary, political, and managerial issues that leaders in hospitals face by providing relevant, practical, and real-world guidance
Aim and Purpose
1. Strengthen their personal leadership abilities and aid in developing the leadership ability of others
2. Implement changes in their organization by applying the strategic knowledge into practice.
3. Employ best leadership practices to lead sustainable healthcare / hospital operations and practice and support evidence-based decision making.
4. Foster a culture of strengths-based organization that makes it possible to successfully change systems and improve quality, resulting in equitable systems at all levels
Target Audience / Eligibility Candidates
1. Graduates in any discipline aspiring for a bright career in healthcare.
2. Healthcare Entrepreneurs, Senior Hospital Managers, Hospital Quality Auditors, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, Medical Directors, Chiefs of Staff, Medical Superintendent or any mid or senior level Officers working in hospitals / healthcare sectors having at least 05 years of experience.
List of modules:
1.Basics of Leadership for Healthcare and Hospital Professionals
3.Effective Healthcare and Hospital Leadership
4.Leadership in changing global world
5.Capstone Project Presentation
Online based written assignments
End module exams
Participation in online interactive sessions
Eligibility:Graduates in any discipline aspiring for a bright career in healthcare. Healthcare Entrepreneurs, Senior Hospital Managers, Hospital Quality Auditors, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, Medical Directors, Chiefs of Staff, Medical Superintendent or any mid or senior level Officers working in hospitals / healthcare sectors having at least 05 years of experience.
- Starts: 29 Feb, 2024
- Last date for applying: 29 Feb, 2024
- Duration: 6 Months
- Brochure: Download
- Program Fee: Indian: 206500 INR , South Asian Candidates : SAARC states "Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka".2547 USD , Other International Candidates: 5094 USD